Mon, Apr 17|
RIPs Safety Training
American Heart Basic Life Support CPR (4 Hour Course)
Time & Location
Apr 17, 6:30 AM – 10:30 AM
RIPs Safety Training, 19417 Rip Rd, Vacherie, LA 70090, USA
About the event
The AHA’s BLS course trains participants to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations, and provide early use of an AED.
What does this course teach?
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Important early use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multi-rescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multi-rescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants